Music, Science, and Crafts of my Life || HAPPINESS is a journey, not a destination: DANCE as though no one is watching you, LOVE as though you have never been hurt before, SING as though no one can hear you, LIVE as though heaven is on earth.
29 April 2011
The End is Nigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 5 Viewed Posts - Last Month
-
I'm going for a Masters in Education (Curriculum & Instruction - STEM)! Classes start on Jan 25, it's all online, and I will be...
-
"Do you ever wonder why there aren't any songs about what's going on?" John Richards asked us. "There aren't any...
-
I am taking a conducting class this semester with Kathy FitzGibbon. While I already knew many beat patterns, I have never needed the other ...
-
The Rochester Symphony Orchestra & Chorale is putting on a concert to help bring audiences back and raise funds for the Sendai Philharm...
-
Team-Spirit Barrette Covered Notebook with Penholder So, my sister is an avid Packers Fan and likes monkeys and puppies and wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment
i am always interested in what you have to say! thanks for leaving your thoughts!