today is my birthday and i have heard MANY renditions of Happy Birthday - solos, remixes, groups with harmony, groups that weren't in tune with each other...it's been kinda fun to compare all these performances throughout the day!!
I've shared cake, candy, and 25+ fb birthday wishes.
Here's to another year down and another years to come!
Music, Science, and Crafts of my Life || HAPPINESS is a journey, not a destination: DANCE as though no one is watching you, LOVE as though you have never been hurt before, SING as though no one can hear you, LIVE as though heaven is on earth.
5 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 5 Viewed Posts - Last Month
-
Is it too early to start listening to Christmas Music ? I started last weekend - and one of my apartment-mates was not very excited. He th...
-
I made a giraffe!!! (By special request of course!) Have many other patterns to try, but right now I need to start thinking about stay...
-
I am going to tell you about the concert I was in last night - well only one piece, but interesting would be an understatement. (The L&C...
-
Here's a set of pictures for one of the crafts we have decided to do for camp while we prepped and tried it out!!!! the stencil-cutte...
-
Team-Spirit Barrette Covered Notebook with Penholder So, my sister is an avid Packers Fan and likes monkeys and puppies and wh...

No comments:
Post a Comment
i am always interested in what you have to say! thanks for leaving your thoughts!