It is over, and it was AMAZING!
we ended up with 24 campers (with limited staff, we probably couldn't have handled anymore)
we divided them into 3 groups & each group produced a music video and a skit for the Thursday Night parents' program.
SO many of the parents are already asking when camp will be next year! Right now, Angie & I don't even know if there will be a camp because we have no idea what's going on next summer!!
Anyway, it was a lot of work, but it was fun while it lasted
Music, Science, and Crafts of my Life || HAPPINESS is a journey, not a destination: DANCE as though no one is watching you, LOVE as though you have never been hurt before, SING as though no one can hear you, LIVE as though heaven is on earth.
14 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 5 Viewed Posts - Last Month
-
Is it too early to start listening to Christmas Music ? I started last weekend - and one of my apartment-mates was not very excited. He th...
-
I made a giraffe!!! (By special request of course!) Have many other patterns to try, but right now I need to start thinking about stay...
-
(I apologise if this isn't entirely coherent...) Last night's orchestra concert (@ L&C) was probably the most difficult concert ...
-
Angie's Dances ...if i should fall... Dreamscape Modern Classical me, relieved that the performance went well so muc...
-
I am going to tell you about the concert I was in last night - well only one piece, but interesting would be an understatement. (The L&C...
No comments:
Post a Comment
i am always interested in what you have to say! thanks for leaving your thoughts!