I'm going for a Masters in Education (Curriculum & Instruction - STEM)! Classes start on Jan 25, it's all online, and I will be done in about a year - give or take a few days!
Nervous and excited - haven't done the online thing before, but new opportunities await!
Eventually, I will return to school again for biochem and/or to be a physician's assistant...but later!
Wish me luck!
I am TRYING to post at minimum once a month - not doing too well so far! Sorry, guys!
Music, Science, and Crafts of my Life || HAPPINESS is a journey, not a destination: DANCE as though no one is watching you, LOVE as though you have never been hurt before, SING as though no one can hear you, LIVE as though heaven is on earth.
16 January 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 5 Viewed Posts - Last Month
-
(A short story for class - I'm not sure how good it is... :\ comments are appreciated) It was dark and lonely, mostly lonely. Fiamme...
-
Is it too early to start listening to Christmas Music ? I started last weekend - and one of my apartment-mates was not very excited. He th...
-
I am going to tell you about the concert I was in last night - well only one piece, but interesting would be an understatement. (The L&C...
-
Here's a set of pictures for one of the crafts we have decided to do for camp while we prepped and tried it out!!!! the stencil-cutte...
-
Team-Spirit Barrette Covered Notebook with Penholder So, my sister is an avid Packers Fan and likes monkeys and puppies and wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment
i am always interested in what you have to say! thanks for leaving your thoughts!