HEY HEY HEY
I've got a wonderful friend living in London who has an AMAZING little business that she started - The London Loo Tours. Yep, that's right, she takes you on tours of toilets.
Anyways, World Toilet Day is fast approaching, and we've designed some patterns for you to make your very own Toilet Paper Scarf!! See her page here for a knitting (designed by the Loo Lady herself) and crocheting pattern (designed by yours truly).
You're gonna get right on it!!
Music, Science, and Crafts of my Life || HAPPINESS is a journey, not a destination: DANCE as though no one is watching you, LOVE as though you have never been hurt before, SING as though no one can hear you, LIVE as though heaven is on earth.
19 September 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 5 Viewed Posts - Last Month
-
(A short story for class - I'm not sure how good it is... :\ comments are appreciated) It was dark and lonely, mostly lonely. Fiamme...
-
Is it too early to start listening to Christmas Music ? I started last weekend - and one of my apartment-mates was not very excited. He th...
-
(I apologise if this isn't entirely coherent...) Last night's orchestra concert (@ L&C) was probably the most difficult concert ...
-
I am going to tell you about the concert I was in last night - well only one piece, but interesting would be an understatement. (The L&C...
-
Here's a set of pictures for one of the crafts we have decided to do for camp while we prepped and tried it out!!!! the stencil-cutte...
No comments:
Post a Comment
i am always interested in what you have to say! thanks for leaving your thoughts!