If you would like to see my teaching site please visit http://harmonious.ly/teacher/musicalladybug
Music, Science, and Crafts of my Life || HAPPINESS is a journey, not a destination: DANCE as though no one is watching you, LOVE as though you have never been hurt before, SING as though no one can hear you, LIVE as though heaven is on earth.
25 January 2011
Summer Lessons
If you would like to see my teaching site please visit http://harmonious.ly/teacher/musicalladybug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 5 Viewed Posts - Last Month
-
(A short story for class - I'm not sure how good it is... :\ comments are appreciated) It was dark and lonely, mostly lonely. Fiamme...
-
I made a giraffe!!! (By special request of course!) Have many other patterns to try, but right now I need to start thinking about stay...
-
(I apologise if this isn't entirely coherent...) Last night's orchestra concert (@ L&C) was probably the most difficult concert ...
-
Is it too early to start listening to Christmas Music ? I started last weekend - and one of my apartment-mates was not very excited. He th...
-
I am going to tell you about the concert I was in last night - well only one piece, but interesting would be an understatement. (The L&C...
No comments:
Post a Comment
i am always interested in what you have to say! thanks for leaving your thoughts!