Music, Science, and Crafts of my Life || HAPPINESS is a journey, not a destination: DANCE as though no one is watching you, LOVE as though you have never been hurt before, SING as though no one can hear you, LIVE as though heaven is on earth.
2 April 2011
World Application of Music History...
SF2: OK, good, because if you hadn't...
Chrissy Misso: awesome composer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 5 Viewed Posts - Last Month
-
I'm going for a Masters in Education (Curriculum & Instruction - STEM)! Classes start on Jan 25, it's all online, and I will be...
-
"Do you ever wonder why there aren't any songs about what's going on?" John Richards asked us. "There aren't any...
-
The Rochester Symphony Orchestra & Chorale is putting on a concert to help bring audiences back and raise funds for the Sendai Philharm...
-
You remember that concert by that group that I work with that I was telling you about at the beginning of November? (you can read about it ...
-
Here's a great easy, edible gift idea! Christmas Buttons! Preheat oven to 350˚ Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet Put pretze...
great post as usual!!
ReplyDelete